Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need of the Hour

GURUCHARANDAS
EX.CMD

Respected Sir,

I am a great fan of yours and have been reading your articles in DAINIK BHASKAR-Kota, regularly with rich taste, which is a source of knowledge for me and others and I am always eagerly waiting to read your article on different subjects. I also collect the same regularly.

Sir, as a sensitive citizen, I have also been writing to famous personalities to support my idea that “Manufacturers of Motorcycles, Scooters, Cars etc. should plant trees equal to the number of vehicles produced by them and maintain the same till they are fully grown up to compensate the AIR-POLLUTION created by these vehicles.

Sir, you are a learned and very famous personality in Business and Journalist’s community. Your suggestions and advises are taken very seriously by the people. You are the Powerhouse of Knowledge and Wisdom and can influence the Policy Makers. Therefore, may I request you to kindly extend your support by taking up the matter in Public, Media, Parliament etc. to pressurize these Companies to meet this NEED OF THE HOUR.

Sir, I am sure, with this letter, I will be able to convey you my concern on the ENVIRONMENT ISSUE. I request you to please spare some of your valuable time to drop a few lines in the matter of your valuable views, which will be an encouragement to me.

Thanking you,

No comments:

Post a Comment